TCL Signal Handling

Okay, I'm prepared to be chastised as I'm fubbling in the dark here, but
does anyone know much about signal handling in TCL?  From what I have
gathered on the subject, TCL doesn't inheritly have any handling functions
but one can obtain extentions to add these in.  Has anyone done this on
cygwin?

The really frustrating part here is that I'm working with a multi-threaded
TCL script that runs flawlessly on *nix, and all but works on cygwin.  When
it halts, it exits with 128 which indicates an unhandled signal from the OS.
Just a sheer guess, but I'm thinking it's because we're getting a signal
here from Windows that isn't present on *nix?  If so, is or isn't this
something that should be included in the porting of TCL?  Any suggestions
for a work-around to get things going?

TIA,
Greg

---