Re: Fw: cygwin1.dll problem with Hyperthreaded machines.

Sorry about that... I'm forced to use Lotus Notes, and it wasn't obvious
what notes was doing when I forwarded it.
And there isn't any way to edit and resend a message that I know of.

Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>
Sent by: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
04/16/2004 07:20 PM
Please respond to cygwin