RE: [OT] FAT32 vs NTFS

This probaly is not all that recommended to use FAT32.  FAT32 could get
corrupted easily, especially is system gets shut off accidently (no
battery for instance).  Have you considered perhaps partitioning the
system.  Have a FAT32 for data and Win 9X/Me type of Oses, and an
extended NTFS for Windows base OS (HAL, registry, drivers, etc.).

 - Joaquin