Re: strange install behavior

I'm not sure what cygcheck will do for me, but I know
that the alias for ls is set in ~/.bashrc.  This is in
the section titled:

# Some example alias instructions

Again, my problem is why do I have two different
~/.bashrc files on two "complete" installs.  I would
expect the setup.exe program to grab the same files on
a complete install, but this doesn't appear to be the
case.

Thanks,
Erik