more csh

Eureka!  #!/bin/tcsh does the trick!

However, now that csh is reading the script:

#!/bin/tcsh

set d = `date`
echo "Today's date: $d[2-3] $d[6]"
echo "Current time: $d[4]"
echo Number of users: `who | wc -l`
echo Current disk storage: ` du -s ~`

I have encountered another problem.  Here is the
response:

Today's date: Apr 8 2004
Current time: 12:30:44
Number of users: 0

The last line of my script must not have been
executed!  How could this be?!

BTW, I realize that some of my questions may be more
about scripting instead of cygwin.  Can anyone
recommend any good forums for shell scripting?  I'm
especially interested in forums for beginners.

-Chris

=====
"I'm the last person to pretend that I'm a radio.  I'd rather go out and be a color television set."
-David Bowie

"Who dares wins"
-British military motto

"The freak is the norm." - "The Infernal Desire Machines of Dr. Hoffman" by Angela Carter