NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

ATTENTION;Sir
                            NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST .
This may sound surprising;but you are very lucky,this  is sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you One-half of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of late of Sir Engr.Willy Bubenik (ksm),I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the bequest of the sum of US$5,100.000.00 [Five Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars] in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. The late Sir Willy Bubenik until his death was a former Managing Director and pioneer staff of a big construction company here in Netherlands. He was a very dedicated Sufis and a great philanthropist during his life time.

Late Sir Willy Bubenik died on 9th February 2003 at the age of 68,He was buried on the23rd of February.
Late Sir Willy Bubenik even though he was an American living and working in here as a foreigner he requested before his death that he be buried here in his words, "I regard here as My home and the people as my people". He said that this token is to support your
ministry and help to the less- privileged. I hereby request that you forward any proof of identities of yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and your forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at the International Court of Justice probate division for the release of this bequest of money.

Congratulations.
Yours faithfully,
Dr Thomas Van Vugt
PS.To be sure you got my email,reply to my personal email address :
thomasvan@zensearch.com