Re: popups upon library errors.

dank@kegel.com wrote:

Can you take a screenshot of the dialog box and either post a URL for it, or send it to me directly (I imagine this mailing list doesn't want largish attachments cluttering up everyone's inbox)?

In latter versions of Windows when you press Ctrl+C while a standard message box has the focus, Windows will copy to the clipboard an ASCII art style representation of the message box.

For example:

ls.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application.