Re: cygutils - mkshortcut - Patch for --desc option for description/tooltip text - Needed for new Cygwin/X package

Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
Looks good to me. I'd rather the --help output be kept under 80 chars,
but it's already too late for the --workingdir option too. Oh well.

okay...

Before you release another cygutils package, note that 'readlink' may
conflict with the proposed coreutils. Might be a good opportunity for
coordination.

Sure -- but I'm not going to delay cygutils-1.2.5 waiting for coreutils to finish shaking down. If I need to release cygutils-1.2.6 next week, I'll do so.

--
Chuck