Re: 1.5.7: Problem with tcsh 6.12.00-7 / sed 4.0.8-1

Quoting Christopher Faylor:

> You said you saw the same behavior when running the snapshot.  I am
> asking you to send the cygcheck and stackdump output from running the
> snapshot.

Oh!

Sure thing.
The new output of cygcheck is attached.
I have no stackdump to give you, though, because, as I said in my first mail, I
only very rarely get stackdumps in these hangs. Also as mentioned: the first
stackdump I sent was not produced by the "problem_example.tcsh" script, either.

Is there any way that I can force a stackdump after a hang?

Also, after I rebooted the computer and tried again, fresh with the new
snapshot, it took the computer several runs of the test script (four or five)
before I got the hang phenomenon. Up until this point, I didn't see the script
succeed successfully twice in a row.

Hope this helps,
Michael Brand.