Re: Assembler

Krzysztof Duleba wrote:

> > Googling brought me to http://line.sourceforge.net,
> > which may be more along the lines of what you seek.
>
> I tried it out, with no success. Binary version fails to run it's own
hello
> and rawhello programs and source produces so many serious errors during
the
> compilation that I have no hope to fix them all. Which doesn't mean that
I'm
> not trying to :-)

I gave up. I see no chance to compile Line at all. And even if I succeed,
Line will probably bail out.
However, my own code already can change int 0x80-like system calls to
appropriate function calls, if only the function has fixed number of
arguments. I still don't have handling functions that can have different
number of arguments, but it doesn't seem to be difficult too.
I wanted to try out my app with some deassembler, but I haven't found
anything interesting. Which one do you use (in Linux)?

Regards
Krzysztof Duleba