RE: Cygwin Mailing list

Hi Utomo,

Actually, this and many other arguments have already been made and refuted
in previous rounds of discussion on this subject.  I think everyone here
would appreciate it if you would review the old threads so that you don't
rehash the same issues.  What other lists do is not important.  There's
no benefit to adding tags to the subject line.  It won't be done here.  If
there's a good reason for continuing this thread, I'm at a loss to see it.

Larry