Re: Known feature?

I wonder how difficult it would be for her to apply her knowledge to strace
and implement the same (since i'm running on XP it would be pertinent)...

Corinna - thanks for the work-around. I the possibility of turning off tracing from
the command line, but didn't understand wny it would be needed wanted when
invoking strace...now I know...it's a kludge for not doing it on a control-c exit. Sigh.

thanks,
Linda