RE : CVS server install on Cygwin with SSH Authentification on Windows XP Pro : author still the same

> Doesn't look like you're using Cygwin's cvs client...

No i use cygwin only for the server but for the client station (another
PC from my network) : i make the client tests from my IDE (Intellij
IDEA). i copied the CVS.exe (from cygwin i think) and put it on the
client station in the directory : D:\dev\cvs\. Then i configured IDEA to
use this CVS.exe to execute my CVS commands.