Re: localtime_r not returning local time

YEA! - I need this fix since I use the localtime feature of perl and have
been stuck with 5.8.0 (and rolling back
to 5.6 required complete re-installation of all other CPAN modules) - which
had been removed from setup.

Anyhow THANK YOU!!!

( I know I should be a nice guy and test the snapshot - but unfortunately I
don't a suitible test environment available at the moment. )

( BURNING QUESTION  -  Are  *THANK YOU's*  from non-contributors  .......
off - topic??? )

Brian Kelly

Sent by:    cygwin-owner@cygwin.com