Re: 1.0.0 : CVS Checkout via SSH = error : no such repository

Given your CVSROOT setting, I assume the remote user will be the same as
the local one, but just in case, try setting the user explicitly...

Try running "ssh sessioncvs ls /opt/cvs".  Also, try giving the "-nt"
flags to cvs when attempting a checkout -- this will provide a reasonably
detailed trace of what it's trying to do and what fails.  Basically, all
cvs over ssh does is execute "cvs server"  remotely and communicate to
that process via ssh.  Just to make sure you're running the same cvs
version, could you try connecting via :ext:  from the same machine that
houses the repository?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/