Win 2K Permission issues

Hi;

I'm on win2K.

I made myself a bash script to back up some vital files on my hard drive. The script first consolidates a bunch of files from all over my hard drive to one location.

I created logging with my script. The log has a LOT of "permission denied" error statements.

Eventhough I signed in as myself("steve"), installed cygwin as myself, and ran the script as myself the directories that are getting created by the backup script are getting created as user "Admin".

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks in advance

Steve