Re: Signal handling problem in 1.5.7 ? - Was: Re: Program randomly hangs.....

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 10:23:16AM +0100, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>I'm using make (not dmake) with SHELL=/bin/sh to build my project,
>and it also died unexpectedly on different locations.
>
>So i've attached an extract of my Makefile, where i got the problem.
>I did this on a Windows Server 2003, so you might have to change each
>"CYGWIN_NT-5.2" in the Makefile to match your `uname`.
>
>When starting make in a loop, i get this output with different numbers
>of done-lines in subsequent runs of the loop:
>
>*bash-2.05b$ while make -f Makefile ; do true ; done  *
>testing uname ...done
>testing uname ...make: *** [testuname] Error 128
>bash-2.05b$

I tried this for 6654 iterations without a problem.  This was on Windows
2000 and Windows ME, however, so it is not exactly the same
configuration.  I infer the OS version from the contents of your
makefile, although it would be interesting to see cygcheck output
(attached and not inline, yadda, yadda, yadda).

So, anyway, sorry, but I can't fix what I can't reproduce.

cgf