Re: perlcc does not work on my cygwin-please help

Thanks Rafael
Well it is not acutally perlcc that I am after. I try to compile a CPAN
module and the compiler does not find the path to some important files like
perl.h and XSUB.h etc... From what you say I understand that it is wrong to
use ming but ratjer use the cygwin gcc and g++.
I got the former right  from the setup installation. But I don't have g++.
Is it posiibble to download and cleanly install it on my current cygwin.

"Rafael Kitover" <caelum@debian.org> wrote in message
LAW9-OE38WEW4hSGEZm00023310@hotmail.com">news:LAW9-OE38WEW4hSGEZm00023310@hotmail.com...
> [...]
Of