Re: strange thing for execlp() function

kaiduan xie wrote:
Hi,all,

I just want to use execlp to invoke another program
from a program. It works on Linux, but it stucks on
Cygwin. Acutally, this is a very very very simple
program:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <string.h>

int main()
{
	pid_t pid;

	printf("Hello, cygwin!\n");
	if (execlp("/home/kaiduan/test2.exe",
"test2.exe",(char *)0) < 0)
		printf("Error is %s\n", strerror(errno));
}

I also added current directy to PATH, but it still
sucks. Anything wrong?
Yes, there is something wrong. You haven't said what the problem is (other than it sucking). This program works fine for me if i change the line to "/bin/ls.exe".