Including POSIX material in Cygwin man pages

Congratulations on reaching an agreement for inclusion of material
from the POSIX standards in Linux man pages, which I read about here:

<http://www.opengroup.org/comm/press/21jan04.htm>

I am currently a member of the documentation team for the Cygwin
project. As you may know, Cygwin aims to provide as complete a POSIX
implementation as is possible on Microsoft Windows using a shared
library (cygwin1.dll). In keeping with this goal, we often refer
mailing list readers to your website for the full standard, as a
quick web search will show you:

<http://www.google.com/search?q=opengroup.org+site%3Acygwin.com>

It would be wonderful to be able to provide material from the POSIX
standards in our documentation as well. What are the steps we can
take to obtain permission?

Thank you,

Joshua Daniel Franklin