launching GUI programs via command-line ssh

I have been searching for a way to use "su" on my Win2K machine... from the
reading I've done in this group the easiest way is to run ssh and log in as
Administrator.  An excellent solution, and one that works for me.  I am curious
as to how I might launch a Windows application from my root ssh command line to
display within my non-priveleged-user Win2K login session.

I guess I'm looking for the Windows equivilant of the X environment commands:

unixhost% xhost +Administrator
unixhost% setenv DISPLAY localhost:0.0

so that if I wanted to run, say, the Event Viewer as root it would display it
within my current logon session.

thanks

dave