grep doesn't work w/ latest cygwin

I've downloaded the latest cygwin for the first time
yesterday (1/20/04).  Downloaded from cygwin.com, got
the setup.exe, and ran it.  My aim was to use
postgres. initdb calls grep, and it fails missing the
dll "cygpcre.dll".  initdb additionally fails missing
the dll "cygcrypt-0.dll".

I tried reinstalling just grep to no avail.

I'm running Windows XP and I update the OS from MS
weekly.

I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks,

Mitch