simple updatedb/slocate replacement for Cygwin

Hi folks,

A couple of years ago I wrote a "locate" replacement for Cygwin. I was
having trouble porting slocate and I couldn't live without it any longer.

I just got around to making my code available, in case anyone else
might find it useful.

I'm not saying this is an optimal solution, not saying there aren't other
ways to do this -- but this has worked quite well for me for a while now.

  http://www.antisleep.com/software/loc

Comments/patches/etc welcome.

--
 scott evans :: www.antisleep.com