RE: CVS b0rked?

  Oops, yes indeed.  Sorry.  It happened because I replied to the copy you
sent me directly instead of to the copy which came via the listserv with the
redacted headers.  So I quoted an addy, but then again you've been Cc'ing
posters as well as sending to the list.  Chalk us up one minor breach of
list etiquette each!

> > > [snip]
> > > >
> > > I don't see this one on NT4.
> > >
> >   I repeated 'make check', and it repeated.

> There should be no reason to rebuild under a different Cygwin
> DLL version.

  Agreed, unless by some terrible coincidence there's a bug in the snapshot
version that impacts on the compiler in some subtle way.  However that's a
pretty unlikely possibility I agree.

> However, if you did not do a clean build as I suggested after
> CGF fixed the CVS tree, I would again recommend it.

  Yeh, I just completely rm my obj and install dirs every time.

> You could try to debug it :).

  Ya never know, I might just do that.  Is it worth rebuilding with
--enable-debugging at configure time ?  I dunno how much worthwhile that
will actually give me....

      DaveK