RE: CVS b0rked?

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Dave Korn wrote:

> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Brian Ford [snip]
> > Sent: 15 January 2004 17:07
> > To: Dave Korn
> > Cc: Cygwin [snip]
> > Subject: RE: CVS b0rked?

Please don't include plain text email addresses in the body of messages.
They are food for spam harvesters.  I imagine this was just an oversight
as I think I have seen you remove them before?

> Brian Ford wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Dave Korn wrote:
> >
> > > Ah, thanks for clearing that up.  I just updated and now it's much
> > > healthier:
> > >
> > [snip]
> > > FAIL: pthread/cancel11.c (execute)
> > >
> > I don't see this one on NT4.
> >
>   I repeated 'make check', and it repeated.  I've just done a cvs update and
> nothing changed except strdup in libiberty, so I'm up-to-date.  The main
> quirk of my setup is that I'm running on the 20040103 snapshot of the cygwin
> dll.  I could try blowing away my build dir and starting again with the
> release version of the dll instead, just to see if it makes a difference
> ...?

There should be no reason to rebuild under a different Cygwin DLL version.
However, if you did not do a clean build as I suggested after CGF fixed
the CVS tree, I would again recommend it.

You could try to debug it :).

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer