cygrunsrv can't run as administrator

Alex Liberman alexsf@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:36:00 GMT 2003

hello, when I try to install a service with cygrunsrv and select the option
to run that process as administrator, cygrunsrv is unable to start the
process (eg fetchmail but it can be any process). It runs ok as LocalUser.
Also I can tell that cygrunsrv isn't even able to get to the binary when I
use the run as administrator option, because when I do ls -lu
/bin/fetchmail.exe the access time is old. Any ideas? thx,

using cygrunsrv-0.96-2 on win2k