Posting to cygwin-developer [I must have forgotten something]

I am sorry to bother everyone with this but I seem to have gone brain dead ( I
know - nothing new there) and I don't seem to be able to get a post into
cygwin-developer.  I know the archive is now restricted via password (although
I had forgotten that) and I seem to be subscribed because I am getting the
mailing list entries for it.  I don't seem to be able to post though.  My email
program acts like they went but nothing has shown up in the archive and I
haven't received any responses.

I first reported a problem I was having on Dec 16, 2003 and got no responses
but by keeping my CVS updated that one seems to have been resolved.  Now
however for the past week I don't seem to be able to build Cygwin on my W2k
laptop due to unresolved symbols.  I posted this yesterday to Cygwin-developer
( I thought) but again it hasn't shown up in the archive and no responses.

If I am subscribed to developer I do not need the password do I because I don't
think my email program will let me do that when I post.  Anyone have any ideas
why my posts aren't getting there - maybe considered that they are in the wrong
mailing list???

As to the compile problem I am getting - in brief it is:
Cannot export NOSIGFE: symbol not defined
Cannot export longjmp: symbol not defined
Cannot export longjmp: symbol not defined

and then shortly thereafter in the compile I get:
/usr/develop/src/src/src/winsup/cygwin/dcrt0.cc:656: undefined reference to
`_longjmp'
dcrt0.o(.text+0x2300): In function `_Z7do_exiti':
/usr/develop/src/src/src/winsup/cygwin/perthread.h:71: undefined reference to
`_longjmp'

Would rather post the rest in cygwin-developer (as I believe that is the
correct place) but as I say - I don't seem to be able to get there.

Any help on the compile problem or my access to cygwin-developer greatly
appreciated.

bk