Re: Man to PDF

El Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:02:44 -0800, Shankar Unni escribió en el mensaje <brnksk$sjo$1@sea.gmane.org>:

Paul Kraus wrote:
Figured it out.

Why don't you spell out how you solved it, so that others who search the cygwin archives with "man and PDF" can also get the answer? It'll save a few more of these questions later (hopefully! :-).

I'm not the original poster but...

$ man -t foo_manpage | ps2pdf14 - foo_manpage.pdf

If you want a copy optimized for web viewing:

$ pdfopt foo_manpage.pdf foo_manpage_optimized.pdf

--
The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
                                 Ludwig Wittgenstein