setup seems to miss a few packages

Hi All...

I noticed during a full install, that setup seems to miss a few packages. What I mean is that I ran
setup for a new install. I then ran setup again, as soon as it finished from the same mirror and it
found a few more packages to install. I was asleep at the wheel, so I didn't notice what I got the
second time. I didn't select anything the second time, just quickly clicked yes to all the panels.
I don't understand why it didn't get all of the packages the first time.

Thanks,

...Karl