Re: lftp 2.6.8 does not support dos file format

Hi Didrik,

Could you send me (or the list) a script file as an attachment so I can test with it. I'm not too familiar with lftp scripts.
Thanks.

Mark Blackburn
(lftp cygwin port maintainer)

Didrik Pinte wrote:

Hi everybody,

I've just tried to use lftp under Cygwin and encounter the following problem. When using script file, lftp does not work properly when it is DOS formatted (CR/LF). Especially with the mirror command, it seems to work but does not recurse subdirectories.

Is it a bug or a feature... I cannot answer but my feeling is that it is a problem to loose an hour or more on such a thing.

I hope it will help other users

Didrik