Re: Problem reading from COM1

Hello Arash,

As I understood it must be possible to do a cat and redirect de stdin from
COM1.
cat< com1

I have tried to open de device and read from it.
And tried de example code on the web page.
It doesn?t work, that is, it writes but doesn?t read.

In the mailing history there are some user with similar problems but no
answers :-(.
It is state that redirection should work.
And it does work for writing.

I used the stty command to get some information about the serial port.
Is there another way to test the serial port?

Robert