Cygwin & SSH

I am new to cygwin.  Where do I find any information on setting up and
configuring a sshd server?  I want to set this up on both Windows 2000 &
Windows 2003 servers.

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **
** To find out more about eSafeTM and other Aladdin Security Products, contact AMC
Corporation at 212-620-0700 **