Re: Info versus Man

While I'd recommend 'pinfo' over 'info' any day, to be fair to 'info', it
also displays man pages if the info pages can't be found.  Also, while
we're on the subject of info vs man, man pages are much better for global
search, while info is better for structured delivery of information.
FWIW, I use both.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/