Re: cygwin deadlocks due to lack of money

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 07:23:47AM -0800, Karl M wrote:
>Hi All...
>
>What a relief...I thought that Cygwin had the PBS virus (doesn't do any
>harm, but periodically asks for money).

I'm sure that there any cygwin developer would gratefully accept
(without even any thoughtful consideration) a token of appreciation but
it certainly isn't a requirement by any stretch of the imagination.  I
do occasionally suggest a Red Hat support contract for someone who is
clamoring for a bug fix, though.

I have been half-seriously asking for someone to send me a 64 bit Athlon
or Opteron system so that I could investigate getting cygwin running
there.  But, while I wistfully watch the UPS guy drive by my house every
day, he never seems to stop to drop off a big package at my door.

And, don't get me started (again) on my laptop embroglio...

cgf