Re: Can't build cygwin from CVS: configure error

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 09:10:03PM +0200, Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:
> [...]

So, I think I'm hearing some sort of bug report here that the cvs
'winsup' module does not include the correct files but, as usual, it is
difficult to tell since the message is, as always, couched in the "you
should do this to fix the problem rather than making it hard for
everyone" language rather than including a simple statement of what,
exactly is wrong.