mingw libs

Hi all,

I'm trying to build an app using cygwin-gcc and the mingw package all provided
by the standard cygwin install.  This is a purely console app, whose only use
beyond standard c++ is the conio library.

I'm getting errors like:
undefined refernce to operator new
undefined refernce to operator delete

..

I think I'm not linking in the appropriate libs.  Does anyone know the standard
libs to include for general c++ usage (-lstdc++ -lmingw32) and winsock
(-lwsock32) usage.

I just want to make sure I'm linking in everything.
Laslty, I just want to make sure my general approach is correct.  When compiled,
I removed the standard include dirs, and only included the mingw ones.

Thanks all,

Yamin