Re: telnet, ftp unknown service

I solved my problem, that was because my laptop was infected by a trojan
called QHOSTS, here is a procedure from Trendmicro to remove it
(<http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_QHOST
S.A>). The automatic removal procedure does not work completely, I also had
to execute the manual removal instructions. The instructions 5 to 8 solved
the problem. One of the symptoms of that trojan is that you are redirected
to another site when you try to access most of the Google web sites.

Vincent Dutat.

20031008163611.GJ28757@cygbert.vinschen.de">news:20031008163611.GJ28757@cygbert.vinschen.de...