Re: Ash woes. [Was: Re: Installation & Uninstallation issues ]

Thanks, I'll do that. I remember when I tried as a symlink and
something hung setup (I guess setup doesn't handle them ?). It
wasn't the XFree86-bin-icons issue, which also hung when I
reverted the symlink.

I'll go through the archives to see what I should do for
XFree86-bin-icons since I had to use 'Skip' it in the last
installs.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html