Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openssl-0.9.7b-1, openssl-devel-0.9.7b-1

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 01:22:03PM -0300, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> > >
> > > What do you mean?  Links has a Cygwin maintainer at least.
> >
> > If you mean one who contributed a package almost 2 years ago,
> > doesn't appear to be subscribed to any mailing-list, and whose
> > e-mail address may have changed (see
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-07/msg00677.html),
> > then yes, it has.
>
> Hmm, now that you mention it...  perhaps we should remove links from
> the distro.

Probably, but before I'd do a search for "Sami Tikka" on Google
and try to get an answer. http://susiraja.lnet.lut.fi/~redneck/
was edited yesterday and has an e-mail.

If he doesn't reply, don't wan't to maintain it anymore, or you
don't find anyone to take the job, go ahead.

Anyway, I suggest anyone to use ELinks, which is IMO much
better than Links. And the only advantages Links2 has over it
are the graphical part (a must have mainly on Linux, where you
can use it on the console with SVGAlib or framebuffer), and
some JavaScript support. But I read all these will be added /
merged in ELinks (hopefully soon).

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html