Re: /etc/profile not being executed by cron job

Thanks Igor.

I followed your adivce and changed the #! line to #!/usr/bin/bash -l and that worked for me. The script I'm using to do backups automatically moves itself around using absolute paths so having profile do that last 'cd "$HOME"' wasn't an issue.

-Al