procmail not writing mbox file properly?

I just moved to cygwin from debian linux and am having some problems setting up my email. I use mutt, fetchmail, and procmail. procmail writes most of my mail to ~/mbox, my main mbox file. However, I noticed that mutt was not picking up the messages written to ~/mbox by procmail.

I set up mutt to poll my pop3 server itself, and when it does this it writes to the mbox file properly. Also, I looked at my old mbox file from my linux machine and I figured out what's wrong: procmail on cygwin is not writing the leading From line for each message. Thus mutt is just ignoring the messages it writes. Note that procmail (the same version, 3.22) *was* writing this line on debian.

For example, the first few lines of each message in the mbox file should look like: