Are older/prior version(s) of Cygwin available for download somewhere?

Is there somewhere where someone could download an older version of
cygwin binaries?

I'm currently using 1.3.22 and it's working fine, but as far as I know
there's no place where I can download it from.

As far as I know, using the setup.exe is the only was to obtain cygwin,
and the only version it offers is the current 1.5.3-1 version which I
don't want. I want to be able to download, say, the 1.3.22 I'm using.

Don't you (or SOMEONE) maintain an archive of older versions somewhere
where I can direct users to?

Thanks.

--
    "Fish"  (David B. Trout)