Re: perl with cygwin 1.5, need help[Scanned]

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> Please ignore this posting, probably some berserk virus scanner or a
> virus is sending out some old old mails.  The message ID is not mine
> and also there are X-Mailer: and X-MimeOLE: Headers which I don't use:

> Gerrit

I just received 40 or 50 of these turds, all with "[Scanned]" in the
subject, some from messages many months old -- I assume everyone else is
getting a lot too?  From the headers it looks like the system
"geomail.geoinformex.com" is spewing this junk back to the list from
some sort of old mail queue or something.

Brian