Re: FQDN hostname

Brian Dessent wrote:
> As far as OE goes, who knows what it uses in its HELO string, but I'd
> imagine that if you have either a "primary DNS suffix" or a
> "connection-specific DNS suffix" that it would use one of those.

That's precisely the problem : whatever the DNS suffix is set, OE still only
sends the NetBios hostname in its HELO string.
I tried to fool it, by setting my netbios name to my fqdn hostname, but it
does not change anything.

Thanks for your answer, whatever.
I suppose the only solution is to change my mailer...

--
Kick | GPGKeyId: 0xD657340C
Cela m'a même déjà valu quelques discussions animés avec mes paires