Re: ncurses line drawing characters terminfo problem?

Andrew B. Clegg wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Still looks the same (accented chars rather than line art) with
TERM=rxvt-cygwin-native regardless of whether I have codepage:oem set or
not.

those characters... Unfortunately, as I don't normally use rxvt, I'm not the best person to tell you which fonts to use.

Lucida Console in both Win console and rxvt...

Ah, that's the problem. Try LucidaConsoleP (patched) from http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/bashprompt/

Or the vgafonts from the same location. LuConP is just LucidaConsoleP, patched to put the line draw chars where codepage:oem can find them.

It'd be nice to distribute LuConP with rxvt, but there's that whole copyright thing...

--
Chuck