cygwinb19.dll

Dear all,

We have a product Tornado from WindRiver, which uses cygwinb19.dll.

The Tornado compiler generates an access violation on the workstation
which also happens to run a more recent version of Cygwin. This access
violation takes place in the cygwinb19.dll.

I happen to know from previous discussions that one should not have
several versions of cygwin1.dll in his path. Does the same problem
arise with one version of cygwinb19.dll and one version of cygwin1.dll ?

Regards,

Jurgen