Re: DDD 3.3.5 success

James,

Please keep communication of this sort on the list unless specifically
asked for a private message, so others can find it in the archives.
Also, please make sure your mailer honors the Reply-To:  field.

What I meant was that if (when) you figure out how to compile DDD, the
next logical step would be to package it for Cygwin to save others this
trouble.  We all started this way.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/