Re: sshd setup question

OK, I'm not sure my efforts are paying off here.  I'd recommend again that
you visit <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.  It's hard to figure things
without a basis of information.  However, you'll probably find looking
in the email archives helpful.  For instance, I found this with a simple
search:

<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-02/msg00522.html>

Seems to describe your situation to a tee, complete with solution.  Just
one more reason not to use tech.erdelynet.com.  Seems your problem is a
common one when following the directions at this site.

If this doesn't solve your problem, I suggest uninstalling ssh and
reinstalling.  Then, stay away from tech.erdelynet.com and just set
things up as the Cygwin doc suggests.  Otherwise, bug tech.erdelynet.com
about it if you insist on using their advice.

Larry