Re: all apps crash at startup with current CVS checkout of cygwin

"Shortly" took a bit longer than I expected, but OK..
I've put the cygwin1.dll in place and ran cygcheck - id crashed but the
cygcheck.out file it produced is attached anyhow..

I have also attached a file called cygwin1-20030828.dll.map, which
contains the addr2line output for the addresses in the stacktrace I
posted earlier.

I don't want to worry you too much, though: I haven't had these problems with
any of the cgf-compiled Cygwins so far.. (including the latest snapshot).

rlc

--
It's easier to take it apart than to put it back together.
		-- Washlesky