Re: basename(), dirname(), what happened?

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Hallo Elfyn,
>
> I found a thread from January about these two functions.  Are they
> included in the meantime?

Nope.  I was working on implementing there libgen functions as I had a
need for them in application where they were a) not availabe and b) I
could not use the *BSD/[L]GPL versions.

I believe Nicholas Worums was working (or still is working) on importing
them into newlib, at least that's how I read a post of his on
cygwin-patches, IIRC.

I would do this myself, but I have committed myself to far too much, and
even simple things like this just get left on the back-burner.

-- Elfyn